Sunday, November 2, 2008


Welcome Home Cody!!!!!!

We made it!! This afternoon Cody got released from the NICU. We had a great day yesterday and a great night. Yesterday Dallan and Allie were able to come up and see Cody through the window. The nurse took him off the oxygen to wheel him up to the window and didn't put him back on to see how he would do. And he did it all by himself! So we just had to make sure he was eating well. He has been eating wonderfully and this afternoon the Doctor came and gave him the okay to go home. We were really excited. We had been planning on tomorrow.

So Thankyou everyone for all your prayers and support!!! This has been the hardest trial for us to watch our baby struggle so much. Love ya all!!

8 comments:

D'oh Bart! said...

Whiew!
We just had family prayer and were happy to have this to add to the gratitude part :)

Jes said...

Yea! I'm so glad you have your little one home with the family. Cody is so precious, and clearly a tough little guy. I'm so glad he's doing better and that you can relax a little. Even if you still won't get much sleep for a while. Good luck with all the adjustments!

We love you guys!

chchoo said...

Yay! Welcome home little Cody! I'm so glad you get to bring him home. I wish I was there to see him. Miss you!

Unknown said...

Oh what an experience! The Lord truly watches over us. Cody is so beautiful. Congratulations to your wonderful family. Miss you all tons!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations! What a relief it must be to have your baby home. I hope he contiues to do well.

Rena said...

The tears were flowing while I read all about what cody and you all have been through, but I am so glad that he is home now and looking so handsome.
Tell Dallin that Emma says hi! She was talking about him the other day. She said, "Mom, do you remember the Dallin that lived in Florida? I miss him."
good luck with everything. I hope Cody continues to get stronger!

Char said...

I am happy to hear that Cody is home and the family is together! He is sooo cute and I loved all the Halloween costumes! Love Char

J Bailey said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE IS SO CUTE TOO!!
What a happy time!